Welcome to our new Heart update page for Desté Berg!
Welcome to my new Heart update page for Desté Berg!
After 19 months of updating our Caring Bridge site, I decided to go ahead and take the plunge and start a new blog as a way to continue my updates. Hopefully this site will be easier for all to access. Some folks had a lot of difficulty with passwords, etc. on Caring Bridge, among other problems. So, here we go!
After this post, I'll start switching all my old posts over to this blog, just so I'll eventually be sure to have a record all in one place of how everything happened.
For now, I'll just update with today's news for Tuesday, September 17. Nothing much has happened today. Deste is working on an English assignment, I'm doing this blog, and Tim (back home) is seeing my Dad later today.
I also heard from Yvonne, who is keeping our dogs - and discovered that they are doing very well! Yay.
Stephen came over last night after Matt left - we are definitely feeling the love of family right now. We watched an episode of our favorite tv show together - it felt like home.
Maybe being in Houston won't be so bad, after all!
Comments
Post a Comment